Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Updated Thursday June 15, 2017 by EVT.
Each season we get asked many great questions. We have captured most of the common ones and have provided answers below. If you do not see your question or answer below, feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com
- Q- When does the season begin?
- A- This year (2017), the season begins on Monday July 24th. That is the first day of conditioning for tackle and cheer. Flag begins their first day on Tuesday Aug 8th.
- Q- When are practices?
- A- Practices for tackle and cheer are Mon - Fri 6:00 - 8:00 pm during conditioning week. Then during the rest of pre-season, practices are Tue - Sat. Flag practices are from 6:00 - 7:00 and are always Tue, Wed & Thur.
- Q- When and where are tackle games?
- A- Tackle games are on Saturday's and home games are at either Lakeside High School or Temescal Canyon High School depending on the division your athlete is placed in. Away games depends on the schedule and chapter. There are chapters in our conference as far away as Palm Springs.
- Q- When and where are flag games?
- A- Flag games are always on Monday’s from 6:00 - 7:00 pm at our practice location: Lakepoint Park
- Q- When does the tackle season end?
- A- The regular season for tackle ends in Nov. Playoffs begin and the championship game is the first Saturday in Dec.
- Q- When does the cheer season end?
- A- Cheer competition is the last event for cheerleaders and at this time, the date has not been set however; the event is typically held in Nov.
- Q- When does the flag season end? - When does the flag season end?
- A- Flag athletes end their season in Nov with our annual Friendship Bowl. Each year we alternate hosting this event with the Menifee JAAF chapter. The flag athletes compete against Menifee on the big High School field under the lights. It is a very exciting way to end their great season.
- Q- Do I have to volunteer?
- A- Our program is run exclusively by volunteers. With that, each team is asked to provide support in the snack bar on game days and at practices. There is a schedule and it is balanced so that all teams help. We NEVER schedule you during your athlete’s game times.